How to sign up for a wevu account
We’ve worked hard to make wevu's sign-up process as easy as possible. If you still encounter issues, the following frequently asked questions should help.
If you can’t find an answer to your query here, head over to our Contact wevu page and either fill in our contact form or use our social media pages to get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Frequently asked questions
I can't sign into my wevu account?
If you're using your username and it's not working, try the email address you registered with and give that a go.
If you're still struggling to sign in you can contact us through our Contact Form or live messenger located at the bottom right hand side of this page and we’ll take a closer look.
We're here to help!
The code on my movie card doesn’t seem to work. What should I do?
Try typing in your code just one more time.
Take your time and remember the code is case sensitive (you need to use capitals and lower case letters where necessary). Also make sure you don’t confuse any letters or numbers, for example the number ‘1’ with the letter ‘l’. We've all done this!
Still not working? Use our Contact Form to contact our customer service team and we’ll take a closer look.
How do I sign up for my free wevu account?
You can sign up for a free wevu account using an internet browser on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Just follow these three steps below:
- Head to watch.wevumovies.com.
- Click the 'Register Account' button.
- Follow the simple 3 step registration process.
You can browse for movies, buy and create your own digital movie collection and watch movies online or on our wevu app. We hope you enjoy wevu!
How do I download the wevu app on my smartphone?
Follow these simple steps:
- Open the app store on your smartphone.
- Type 'wevu' in the search box.
- Click 'download' next to the wevu app.
You can now browse which movies you would like to watch before buying them using your web browser.
How do I watch wevu on my TV?
There are a number of ways you can watch wevu on your TV:
- If you are using a Samsung, LG or Android-powered smart TV you can stream wevu by downloading the wevu app from your TV's app store.
- You can also stream wevu using your Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or AppleTV by connecting it to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- You can't currently stream wevu to your smart TV using Roku, but we're working on it!
How can I contact the wevu customer services team?
We’d love to hear from you!
Head over to our Contact wevu page and you will find multiple methods to get in touch.