How to sign up for a wevu account
We’ve worked hard to make wevu's sign-up process as easy as possible. If you still encounter issues, the following frequently asked questions should help.
If you can’t find an answer to your query here, head over to our Contact wevu page and either fill in our contact form or use our social media pages to get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Frequently asked questions
How do I sign up for my free wevu account?
You can sign up for a free wevu account using an internet browser on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Just follow these three steps below:
- Head to wevumovies.com.
- Click the 'Register' button.
- Fill in all the registration fields and click 'Register'.
- Don't forget to confirm your registration through your email!
You can then browse for movies, buy and create your own digital movie collection and watch movies online or on our wevu app. We hope you enjoy wevu!
If you have issues signing in, try the steps on our 'I can't sign into my wevu account' article.
I can't sign into my wevu account?
Try following the steps below to resolve sign in issues:
- Ensure you have confirmed your registration through the email we sent you when you signed up
- Try resetting your password at wevumovies.com/account/password-reset
- If you're using your username and it's not working, try the email address you registered with and give that a go.
If you're still struggling to sign in you can contact us through our Contact Form or live messenger located at the bottom right hand side of this page and we’ll take a closer look.
We're here to help!
How do I download the wevu app on my smartphone?
Follow these simple steps:
- Open the app store on your smartphone.
- Type 'wevu' in the search box.
- Click 'download' next to the wevu app.
You can now browse which movies you would like to watch before buying them using your web browser.
How do I watch wevu on my TV?
There are a number of ways you can watch wevu on your TV:
- If you are using a Samsung, LG, or Android-powered smart TV you can stream wevu by downloading the wevu app from your TV's app store.
- You can also stream wevu using your Google Chromecast or AppleTV by connecting it to your TV using a HDMI cable.
- You can use an Amazon Fire TV stick by simply searching for 'wevu'
- You can't currently stream wevu to your smart TV using Roku, but we're working on it!
- Find a list of compatible smart TV's by clicking on this article: What devices can I use to watch wevu?
If you don't have any of the above, you can connect a laptop to your TV using a HDMI cable and watch wevu on your TV by signing in at watch.wevumovies.com.
How can I contact the wevu customer services team?
We’d love to hear from you!
Head over to our Contact wevu page and you will find multiple methods to get in touch.
The code on my movie card doesn’t seem to work. What should I do?
You can only redeem your movie 30 minutes after you have purchased your movie card. You can check when that was by looking at the time on your receipt. If it has been over 30 minutes and your code still does not work, try the steps below.
Take your time and remember the code is case sensitive (you need to use capitals and lower case letters where necessary). Also make sure you don’t confuse any letters or numbers, for example the number ‘1’ with the letter 'i’. We've all done this!
None of our movie codes contain the following letters and numbers, ensure you are not typing these in:
- 0 - (Number)
- O ( Capital o letter)
- Q ( Capital q letter)
- I ( Capital i letter)
- l (Lower case L letter)
- 1 (Number)
If you have tried all the above and are still having issues, email us at email@example.com.