What devices can I use to watch wevu?
You can watch wevu on a wide range of devices including smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, computers, and streaming devices.
To watch wevu on your TV, simply search 'wevu' on your app store. Most smart TVs are compatible including:
- Samsung: Only available on Tizen 3.0 and above LG: Only available on webOS 4.0 and above, older “NetCast” devices are not compatible.
- Philips: “Net TV” devices are not compatible, only newer sets that use Android TV with Android 10 or above
- Sony: “Sony Internet TV” devices are not compatible, only newer sets that use Android TV with Android 10 or above
- Panasonic: Panasonic switched to Android TV in 2020, models with Android TV 10 or above are compatible, older models are not compatible
- Sharp: “Aquos Net+”, “Roku” and “SmartCentral” are not compatible, only sets that use Android TV with Android 10 or above
- Amazon Fire TV: all models from Fire OS 6
Any TV with “Android TV” are compatible so long as it is running Android version 10 or newer
Don't have any of the TV's above? No problem! Head over to our How do I watch wevu on my TV? article and see alternative options.
To watch wevu on your Smartphone or Tablet search for 'wevu' on your app store. Compatible smartphones and tablets include:
- Apple iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13 or newer.
- Android phone and tablets running Android 10 or newer
To watch wevu on your computer or laptop, simply sign in at wevumovies.com. wevu will be available on even more devices soon, we are working on support for Amazon and Roku powered devices at the moment.